The Lotus Cars Community banner

781 - 792 of 792 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Lotus Evora GT
13 Posts
Very similar spec to mine! I think I remember seeing this one for sale down south maybe in the Texas area? Either way it's beautiful - only exterior differences are that I ordered mine with red cat scratches and the Ti exhaust. I also can't tell if it's got the red striped seats or not like mine. One great thing about owning a Lotus is that there's almost a 0% chance of seeing two of them exactly alike :giggle:
ERB_1221E2.jpg
ERB_1214E2.jpg

·
Premium Member
6,604 Posts
That is an awesome color!!!

Re: mods. real functional mods like a proper MC , not the Lotus supplied POS. The rear louvers are 100% functional. Car runs 1 bar cooler all the time now and after a running a while, you can feel the heat exit from there. I will not have another glass rear window as it 1. adds weight and 2. inhibits ideal function. Should have been designed that way in 2010.

·
Illegal Alien
4,778 Posts
Beautifully spec and yes, an awesome color. I'm 97% certain that my next Lotus will be in Blue, just which shade? Paint to sample: Ferrai Blu Electric, or Blu tour de France Metallic or Lotus: Essex Blue, or Nightfall Blue .. time will tell at required decision time.

·
Illegal Alien
4,778 Posts
That's what mods are for, I have my car to a point that i would not swap it for a GT
Mods are a prophylactic against brevis terminus exanimationes incidamus ex novis car cubits

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Beautifully spec and yes, an awesome color. I'm 97% certain that my next Lotus will be in Blue, just which shade? Paint to sample: Ferrai Blu Electric, or Blu tour de France Metallic or Lotus: Essex Blue, or Nightfall Blue .. time will tell at required decision time.
Love my Ferrari Blu Elettrico, such depth to it. I bought the car used so didnt pay the almost $30k Ferrari charges
for this 3 layer paint

·
Premium Member
216 Posts
Very similar spec to mine! I think I remember seeing this one for sale down south maybe in the Texas area? Either way it's beautiful - only exterior differences are that I ordered mine with red cat scratches and the Ti exhaust. I also can't tell if it's got the red striped seats or not like mine. One great thing about owning a Lotus is that there's almost a 0% chance of seeing two of them exactly alike :giggle:
Very close indeed.. I have the blue cat scratches with red and black striped interior but not the
titanium exhaust. Bought here in Austin...

781 - 792 of 792 Posts