The Lotus Cars Community banner

141 - 160 of 751 Posts

·
Registered
461 Posts
@georgiadawgs98 OK, I have to admit that the bandit mask on the back looks bad a55 when you see the carbon fiber! That is a hell of a gorgeous car. I am still trying to decide whether or not to refinish my Europa in Pistachio Lime Green (70's term for Ithaca Verde). I would love to see this term in person to make the final decision.

·
Premium Member
2,241 Posts
@georgiadawgs98 OK, I have to admit that the bandit mask on the back looks bad a55 when you see the carbon fiber! That is a hell of a gorgeous car. I am still trying to decide whether or not to refinish my Europa in Pistachio Lime Green (70's term for Ithaca Verde). I would love to see this term in person to make the final decision.
I believe that last Evora GT picture is Vivid Green. Pistachio Lime Green sounds awesome though. Then again, I’m a sucker for most bright green colors and pistachios (& anything to do with pistachios).

·
Registered
7,027 Posts
That red accented interior is the best I have seen in a 400 and later Evora.

Exterior reminds me of some Bentley Supersports where the three tone gets out of hand. But great to have choices.

·
Premium Member
2,129 Posts
Grey is definitely the hot new color. I have seen numerous Porsches in grey within the last few months especially the Panameras, and within the last two weeks have seen two BMW 850 cabs in grey. If you don't believe me, Google "BMW 850 convertible." 19 of the first 25 pix were in grey, including several of the official photos. Try it with Lexus LF

Is the white and red car the new Civic Si?

141 - 160 of 751 Posts