The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
12,731 Posts
Once you have been a member for three days and have ten posts you will be able to send/receive PM and enter the Marketplace. You might want to place a WTB at that time.

·
Administrator
12,731 Posts
Not sure what does three days mean? but ok thank you
Means just what it says. You have to be a member here on LT for three days and have ten posts for Marketplace and PM privileges.

·
Premium Member
9,283 Posts
Where is the damage. can't see in pic. I see nothing major and these are high quality forged wheels which should make them quite repairable at a fraction of the cost of new a wheel.
I am having 2 Maserati wheels trued up on Thursday for example. Joys of paving joints without the temp tar............

Reactions: JMack77

·
Registered
327 Posts
I just saw the video on YouTube loading your car onto the flatbed…..

pretty crazy the size of that bolt! Tore a good size hole in the middle of the wheel barrel…..

i would think a dealership or Lotus would have wheels for sale. Unfortunately have to pay new wheel price but at least it would get you back on the road.

·
Registered
494 Posts
It's like the chestburster scene from Alien! I don't think I've seen many GT wheels for sale as these are the best OEM offering. There was one back in March but that's gone. I would also assume most people that do buy a different set for their GT would hang on to the original set. You'll most likely have to buy new unless you want to wait a very long time.

Reactions: Fang911

·
Registered
2020 Evora GT / carbon pack, track’d out
281 Posts
I may sell my 2020 GT set if I can figure out a good aftermarket setup. Currently going through research hell but am hoping to come out with a 2x order of BC forged and won’t need my OEM setup. I’ve given up on caring about holding the OEM parts :D

·
Premium Member
9,283 Posts
OUCH!!! Did not see that. Believe it or not, that is pretty easy to fix in the hands of an expert at welding

·
Registered
2021 Evora GT (Nightfall) / 2021 Cayenne GTS (Quartzite) / 2022 GT4RS (incoming)
72 Posts
Cant unsee that…seems physically impossible. The aliens facehugger reference is apropos unfortunately-

1 - 12 of 12 Posts