The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Car is going back to stock and I'm selling my SC kit.

Email or PM for pictures.

Kit has about 3000 miles on it and includes:

Complete 2006 BWR SC Kit, Eaton MP62 SC (shows normal wear and tear but spins perfectly without noise), Manifold, Injectors, BELT, Brackets, Etc.

Charlie X Katana Tune.

Everything $2500.00 (free shipping)

(I ship you everything and you send me your stock ECU)

PM or email me.

[email protected]

·
Registered
361 Posts
and i have an 05, damn.

·
Registered
10,000 Posts
I'd be happy to put will's ecu back to stock and reflash your 05 for you for shipping costs, but obviously only if will/you want too.

·
Registered
361 Posts
if Will would agree to this, consider this sold.

·
Registered
252 Posts
if Will would agree to this, consider this sold.

do you realised that there is a slight diff on a 05 and 06 kit other than the ecu?

·
Registered
361 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
I will check with BWR, but still consider me a front runner unless I fiind out differently.

·
Registered
361 Posts
well, I suppose I will be withdrawing from this, I realize now I responded to an old thread and got no response and though its only been a short period of time, I have a feeling this is headed the same direction, good luck on the sale.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm responding as quick as possible. I would prefer to sell to an 06+ buyer as there is less hassle for both of us. I do have a buyer and the kit is sold providing payment is made. If not it's still up for grabs and I would prefer selling it to somebody willing to trade his stock injectors as I have lost mine.

Will

P.S Charlie if the deal falls through and I end up selling to an 05 owner I'll give you a shout. The service you provide with your tunes is amazing. All the help you provide is above and beyond, once again thanks for everything.

·
Registered
4,452 Posts
it shouldnt matter for the 05/06.. the throttle body lines up both ways.. if you have DBW, you use the cable gasket and longer bolts.. they both will line up the same.. I am doubtful bwr has different inlet elbows..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts