The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to Fuji Circuit yesterday. Forgot my good camera, so I used my cell phones 5mp camera. It was pouring down rain during the first run and nearly every car spun out at least once. Both 211's hit walls. One took out the left rear and the other took out the right rear of their cars. A White exige took out the whole ass end and one of the blue Exiges took out the right front and oil cooler. I didn't take any pic's of that stuff out of respect of the owners. Anyhow here you go. Well start out with a pic of 3 race queens. :D

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
roof scoops are big...

i like that rear hatch on the orange exige...anyone know who makes it?

nice pics, thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
June 28th and 29th we had the US Lotus Challenge Series meet. Wish we could have had a turn out like you guys did. We had about 20 Lotus show up, including 2 S1s Exiges.

Your pictures look amazing. Would love to try driving in the rain. How many Loti showed up for your race. Would love to see the 211s and 340s go at it!

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Rear hatch is made by BSK...

I think I got pic's of every car that raced, but there were 5-10 more cars that bailed due to all the rain and took off before I could take pic's of them.

I tried taking some vid with the phone, but it all came out worthlessly blurred and choppy.. :mad:

The rear clams are carbon/Kevlar and nice but quite pricey.

During the first run it was raining so hard that there was a good 1/2-1 inch of standing water on the track. Couldn't believe the 211 and 340 guys went out in to that in the first place.

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
And a really strange worm of some sort.. Anyone know wtf this thing is??? Some kind of leech maybe...

Its a flatworm: phylum platyhelminthes

We have them in California as well. They are carnivorous and eat earthworms.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts