The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That's how much larger my new garage will be at our new home we are building :panic: :D :nanner: :nanner2: :sheep:

Going from a small two car garage to an extended four car setup :clap: The Exige will have a lot more room to sleep in.

I'll be making a thread in the garage majal section once it gets closer. In the meantime I'll be playing with CAD models to see how many ways I can fit the Lotus in there.

I'm super excited! Construction will be done 5-6 months from now.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
I'm envious. Keeping the Elise down the street where we store her trailer :(

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
::: Like :::

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Congrats - I did a major remodel of my garage this spring and couldn't be happier with the results. Saying my garage is the nicest room in my house is not really a stretch...

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The big question now is lift... or no lift. I'm leaning toward the "maxjax" setup right now because of the relatively low 9' ceiling height. I need to talk to the construction super to see how much it will cost to put concrete anchors into the post tensioned slab while they are pouring it.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Depending on the original size of the garage, that could be a small garage to a small garage. lol. Sounds like you'll be set though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts