The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I have had all of this installed for about a week now and it is like having a brand new car :). It sounds like a true exotic now. The install took about 7 hours and the only problem that we encountered was a broken O2 sensor. I already had the Radium CAI and the Stage II exhaust from lotus so now its just a matter of waiting for a supercharger kit to be available :) If anyone wants I can see if there is a way to post a sound clip later on!

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
Video and sound - absolutely! :D

I am on the edge about the headers right now... if I want to go the SC or Turbo route bigger headers would be needed so I am totally ... torn lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I will get it posted hopefully tonight. If not I will have it up for sure tomorrow!

·
Registered
7,088 Posts
Glad you got your mods on OK and sounds like your enjoying it!

One thing I've not followed here. We're waiting for 2ubular and others to work out intakes and exhaust options for Evora S. How is that going to work putting a supercharger onto a motor with NA exhaust? Probably not much difference, but I wonder.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Glad you got your mods on OK and sounds like your enjoying it!

One thing I've not followed here. We're waiting for 2ubular and others to work out intakes and exhaust options for Evora S. How is that going to work putting a supercharger onto a motor with NA exhaust? Probably not much difference, but I wonder.
Well I have the stage II from Lotus now. I don't know if that will make any difference. I guess we will just have to wait and see when an option becomes available. :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
24 Posts
Wow.....sounds fantastic!!!! Which makes me very excited as I am looking to get the same setup (although I haven't decided which exhaust to get).

I noticed in the video that your check engine light is on. Is that due to the broken O2 sensor or something else?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's due to the broken O2 sensor. Honestly the car runs so much better, if that light wasn't on there is no way I would have known something was wrong.

·
Premium Member
3,426 Posts
I love the sound. A little worried if I did this to my car without getting a different muffler setup it might be ... too loud? if that is even possible.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love the sound. A little worried if I did this to my car without getting a different muffler setup it might be ... too loud? if that is even possible.
Too Loud?? Thats like calling a TV too big lol :)

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yeah but you don't get fined for owning an oversized TV! LOL

Have you heard Plack's car? It's pretty insane.. Imagine how loud it is in person.
That is pretty awesome!! I wish we could get all the Evora owners here for an Evora meet. I'd love to see what people have done with their cars. That and the pictures would be amazing :)

But seriously does anyone think we could arrange a big meet up?

·
Registered
24 Posts
That is pretty awesome!! I wish we could get all the Evora owners here for an Evora meet. I'd love to see what people have done with their cars. That and the pictures would be amazing :)

But seriously does anyone think we could arrange a big meet up?
That would be a lot of fun!!!!...maybe then I would finally be able to pick the exhaust (Larini, Supersprint, or Lotus Level 1 Sports Exhaust) I want to get WITH the 2bular headers and downpipe.

However, in all seriousness, I imagine that the distances between us all would unfortunately make such a meet up extraordinarily unlikely......at least there is you tube....

·
Registered
436 Posts
Alex and I already have a hard enough time trying to meet up and we live in the same city. I'm going to purchase the same headers-to-cat setup, since I just installed my Supersprint "Race-style" muffler over the weekend.

Alex, your Evora sounds great. How was the performance thereafter?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts