The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i tried searching but apparently i'm too stupid to use the search functions.

Where can i get one? Is it street legal? Is there a way to make it street legal? Can i test drive one?

i suddenly got the urge to own one today after seeing one in the "please delete this thread" thread. Now i just want to drive one and get one. HELP!!!!!

·
Registered
6,037 Posts

Where can i get one? Is it street legal? Is there a way to make it street legal? Can i test drive one?

i suddenly got the urge to own one today after seeing one in the "please delete this thread" thread. Now i just want to drive one and get one. HELP!!!!!
At least one recent thread here was selling one, other than that, contact a dealer.

No.

Unlikely, unless your already a customer, and probably not on a road.

Good luck!

·
Registered
7,103 Posts
There are only like 30 coming to the US. Highly desired, those who have them are sorely envied. :bow:

·
Registered
431 Posts

It happens, no worries.

Call Fox Valley in Illinois as I believe they had one in stock. No it is not street legal and you will not be able to do this as you will be required to sign an affidavit that will be sent to the EPA assuring you will not drive on public streets nor attempt to try and make it street legal...besides, the VIN has already been registered to EPA and DMV will not allow you to do this. Unless you're at a track, no test drives on public streets :no:

Again, buy it, haul it to the track then drive it like you stole it :shift:
^^hope this helps

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^ it does help.

Thanks everyone for the comments.

i will call fox valley and find out if they still have it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts