The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our local Lotus dealer, Auto Europe, is hosting a scenic drive and get together on the last weekend in October. The event consists of a bit of 'cars and coffee' type of socializing at Lotus' US headquarters/distribution warehouse in Plymouth.

Then, we drive out to Pinckney/Hell and enjoy the fall colors and winding roads.

I joined this event last year and had fun (in spite of the fall weather), so i thought I'd share about it on the forum this year. If you'd like to attend, I think you have to email the dealer:

Road to Hell II

Attachments

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
I’m in! Yeah, I wondered if it was necessary to register with Auto Europe?

·
Registered
285 Posts
But at least it should be sunny.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well, the rain is forecast to start at 2pm tomorrow. With the meet up scheduled to start at 10 am, I would think that this gives us enough time to enjoy some Lotus cars. I've never been to one of these meet ups so I dont know if this level of risk for rain causes any huge disruption. Bumping it forward an hour would be nice if possible.

·
Premium Member
173 Posts
Had a nice time! Thank you to Lotus Cars US and Auto Europe!

·
Registered
163 Posts
It was really fun to see the line of Lotus snaking through the winding roads with fall colors all around. Lotus and Auto Europe did a fine job. Those who stuck around in Hell got free chili!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sounds like it was a good time, hoping next year I'll be able to make it with the weather. Did the rain hold off then for the event? Where I was coming from, it was already raining by 10am.

·
Registered
163 Posts
The rain held off for most of the trip. We got some light sprinkles on the way home to Ann Arbor. But for the real drive, it was dry. I think the Fiat/Alpha/Ferrari group that was in Hell about the same time might have gotten wet, as they were headed out for more driving.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts