1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
orange?

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
Congradulations!!!!!! :D You may want to see a doctor about that smile. It may become permanent. :)

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
That exact angle is why I'm luke warm on the Evora styling. That view is the least attractive of the car.

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
That exact angle is why I'm luke warm on the Evora styling. That view is the least attractive of the car.
it looks really nice in person. i am critical of a few details and lines... but i didn't have those criticisms when i walked around the car.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
+1 .... I may have to see it in person.

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I was about to make the same comment, not the most flattering angle.

Even the most beautiful women in the world can take bad photos.

..this is perhaps the car-equivalent :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
one of the best colors next to CO. very nice!

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR NEW RIDE! :drool:

Seeing the car in person does wonders for it. :bow:

I also firmly believe that the color will make or break it for some people. For instance, I saw it in person in Red and Black. I would buy a black one sight unseen without hesitation right now. :drool: You couldn't give me a red one. :crazyeyes

Seeing it in person, and, in the right color made the whole car right for me. :coolnana:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Andrew will have more photos and maybe vids to put up at the end of the month... we are driving over to France for Circuit de Remparts in Angouleme. So look out for an Evora, Elise and Diablo heading over in the next fortnight!

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Excellent. Great color.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts