The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my wife & I have decided to sell our 3 bedroom apt in NYC because we never use it. We plan on buying a place up in VT. Some of you may be aware that a 3 bedroom in NYC is a rare find, so I thought that I'd throw it out there if anyone is looking to move.

http://www.prudentialelliman.com/Li...&SearchType=Broker_Current&Region=NYC&BID=ALS

Here's the description:

This wonderfully spacious 3 bedroom, 1.5 bath home includes an entry hall, walk-in closet, extra large living room/dining foyer with Sunny East Views, Eat-In windowed kitchen (also with East Views), Full bathroom and 3 large bedrooms with Empire State Bldg Views, double exposures, and another half bath that can easily be converted to a full bathroom with a stand-up shower. Building amenities include a huge private gated park/playground complete with benches, tables, fountain, Water Park, jungle gym, swings, and more. The building also features a 24 hour gym, 24 hour attended lobby, laundry, community room, playroom and more. Located just three blocks from the subway where else in Manhattan can you find this much space and amenities for this price? And don't forget the terrifically low maintenance.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts