The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a good opportunity if you are in the market or soon to be in the market for a new Seven. As most know... Caterham distribution shifted to Superformance using a new dealer network and new pricing. What this means, is that a car is going to be more expensive now.

But prior to that, the importer locked in the order sheets for some cars. These will be arriving in a few weeks into the USA. One I have going to Lotus Elise owner Daniel Frye in Georgia. But 2 new cars are not spoken for. And one demo car is for sale.

I don't have particulars yet, but I can say these are going to be a lot cheaper than buying a new kit now and waiting 6 months for it to arrive.

One is a CSR

One is a Sigma engine powered S3.

The demo car is a Sigma engine powered S3.

I believe pricing is based on the old MSRP which is significantly lower.

As I have moved on to Zenos cars, I am no longer a Caterham dealer, but I would be happy to get details on these cars for you if you are interested.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sigma cars are both sold.

This is what has come in. The last cars from the previous distribution channel before it was taken over by Superformance (with the new pricing).

CSR- Krypton Green with black pack, carbon front wings and dash, quick release and Momo Wheel, 4-point belts.

CSR- white with black pack and black noseband, leather seats in choice of red or black, carbon front wings and dash, quick release and Momo wheel, 4-points.

Approx $55-56k FOB Denver which is ~$15k under the new MSRP.

Both are kits and require engines, gearboxes, and assembly which can all be arranged.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts