The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Browsing the Park Place website this morning and saw this beauty. They say in the description they believe it is the only road version in North America. I think I will visit them today to see this beast in person.

Attachments

·
Less is Better
2,432 Posts
They should throw in the trailer along with the car. Road version doesn't mean US road legal. They've had the V6 Exige there as well. I'd be interested if anyone ever sees these at Ridge or Pacific Raceways.

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Well, did you go? I can't find anything on their website...

·
Sold my Exige S
930 Posts
^ It's been on their FB page since Monday. Technically it's road legal in Mexico, hence the North America claim.

Attachments

·
Registered
6,999 Posts
Jeeezzz I'd like to have this lil beast

·
Registered
14 Posts
I turned in my 2-Eleven for this next gen 3-Eleven car and I'm keen to see how it will differ from the 2-Eleven that I've been running for the past 5 seasons. I'll be running the 3-Eleven at Pacific Raceways, The Ridge @ Shelton, PIR and Oregon Raceway Park. You can find the 2-Eleven for sale at Park Place now. I upgraded it quite a bit over the years with Sector 111 and Hangar 111 parts and now it has 300HP and weighs 1500lbs. Awesome performance for a value price!

·
Less is Better
2,432 Posts
I turned in my 2-Eleven for this next gen 3-Eleven car and I'm keen to see how it will differ from the 2-Eleven that I've been running for the past 5 seasons. I'll be running the 3-Eleven at Pacific Raceways, The Ridge @ Shelton, PIR and Oregon Raceway Park. You can find the 2-Eleven for sale at Park Place now. I upgraded it quite a bit over the years with Sector 111 and Hangar 111 parts and now it has 300HP and weighs 1500lbs. Awesome performance for a value price!
Congratulations on the 311. Would love to hear your impressions are you get some track time.

·
Premium Member
4,667 Posts
Congratulations on the 311. Would love to hear your impressions are you get some track time.
Likewise. Enjoy it to the max.

On a related subject, @grtbrit2 -- I'd like to see the 211 weight numbers on a scale and info on how you got the weight down to 1500 pounds. ;)

·
* Acme Super Moderator * ** The Enforcer **
6,888 Posts
@docjay Your car collection makes me extremely jealous. Do you still have the GT-R? What vehicles are in your stable now (if you don't mind me asking)?

San

·
Registered
433 Posts
So would I. Congrats on the 311...!!!
Add me to that list ... I am at 1655 [751 kg] with 20 litres fuel / full roll cage REV 400 with IC rads etc , one seat removed.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts