The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I need to put some money in my depleted paypal account quickly. Anyone that buys a set of black/silver wheel emblems in the next 3 hours will get them for $35 shipped instead of the regular $50 + shipping per set.

GO!
(posted 6:36 GA time)

you can paypal address in signature.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Will they fit the Rota Torques?

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These are 2". Not sure what size the emblem in your center caps are.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
My bad I thought you had the rotas from the group buy also.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I'll take a set. Paypal $ sent.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Are these a peel and stick application or the full plastic insert with the clear cover?

·
Mulholland>SCC
2,532 Posts
SweetDaddyDelicious @ hotmail . com

Paypal sent, I feel so special..... :D

·
Super Moderator
2,844 Posts
Are these a peel and stick application or the full plastic insert with the clear cover?
I have a set of these and yes, they are peel and stick, but they aren't just some cheap decals and are actually very nice looking thick emblems. They fit right over the OEM yellow wheel center emblems and look great.

Bump for a nice product from a great seller!

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for kind words....and for answering the questions.

^^what they said.

·
Registered
526 Posts
PayPal sent

I can finally get rid of those old cracked dry rotted emblems.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
The Chrome Orange ones are great too !! I've seen them up close. Great Quality.

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The chrome orange ones are unbelievably awesome (as are all the custom colored ones) but the custom made to order ones are $100 per set, and I'm slow to make them.

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...so i read the headline and my first thoughts were "seriously, there's enough back history on black and silver emblems to flesh out three hours worth of documentary material?"..

·
Registered
201 Posts
My thought as well... I just read the thread on WRC returning to American TV, so TV was on my mind. Figured SDD was spoofing reality TV. He makes good stuff, but probably not a good documentary on wheel center caps. Now a documentary on his old business of spray tanning young hotties would be worth watching!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Damn.... missed this. You gonna go overtime on this deal?

·
Arch. Project Manager
1,093 Posts

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My thought as well... I just read the thread on WRC returning to American TV, so TV was on my mind. Figured SDD was spoofing reality TV. He makes good stuff, but probably not a good documentary on wheel center caps. Now a documentary on his old business of spray tanning young hotties would be worth watching!
Lol. Oh the stories I could tell. Damn, that was a fun 4 years. I kept one of my old machines (a nice HVLP turbine unit, figured I could paint a car with it if I ever wanted to, probably just change the gun) every once in a while I think about taking the passenger seat out of the Lotus and going mobile with it, lol.

Damn.... missed this. You gonna go overtime on this deal?
Only for you as a favor to a repeat customer. :D

The story behind this was my roomate moved out and took a lot of stuff with her on her move up to NJ for a job promotion. So I lost an awesome 70" mirror, 50" plasma TV and really comfy 11'x7' custom made couch. It kind of looks like I got robbed and wanted to fill in the space that either the mirror was or where the TV was because of the marks on the walls and stuff, and because the house looks like I got robbed or moved into a vacant house. lol. Anyway my paypal account was pretty slim and I there was an awesome metal wall sculpture on ebay I wanted to pick up. They were selling hella cheap but even with my low budget I had set I needed another $75 in my account to cover the bid if I won it. Well thankfully a few of you guys hopped on board the deal wagon, and I won the bid on a really cool piece. Not the one I really wanted, got beat out by $1.36 on it, but got this one for a smoking deal, and hey it's pretty awesome too. I have a bunch of other things i need to take care of first but who knows maybe in a couple months after that stuff is done I'll get another for the other space. If I knew how to do this I could not buy the aluminum for what I got it for shipped. It's 66" long and one of my giant bare spots where something formerly resided and has a bunch of marks or plugs or patches or wires (depending on which of the 2 spots) that needs to be covered will have this on it soon. Thanks guys!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I just saw something verrrrry similar on Eureka, tonight -- on the atrium wall entering GD.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts