The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
What's the vin number on the BRG elise and what is the history behind it? Why is it priced so differently from the other two, and who exactly are you representing?

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
It's Lotus Racing Green (LRG), BRG (British Racing Green) wasn't an option in '05.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Ok, thanks for the correction on what the color is called, but the bulk of my questions still remained unanswered

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Duffman,

I own a company called FMC in Charlotte. I specialize in the Lotus Elise and the Ferrari F355. The Green Elise is priced lower than the other 2 primarily because of the miles. The owner of the car is moving to Korea in 5 days and sold me the car at a very reasonable price. I currently have 6 Elise in stock and have 2 more in transit. I need to free up some cash as I am a "little guy". I am passing on the good deal to the folks on this board.

Thanks,
Mike

·
Registered
451 Posts
VIN on the green one? I sent you a PM over the weekend, please check.

thanks,
rob

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
1 Sold, 2 to go.....

OK, Maggie in Maryland bought the Racing Green....

Surely someone wants a GREAT deal on a Saffron Yellow or Storm Titanium!!

Thanks Maggie, enjoy your new toy!

Regards,
Mike

·
Registered
333 Posts
I bought the Racing Green and came down and picked it up yesterday. Mike was great to work with, no issues at all. I'd absolutely buy from him again--it's like you get the best of both private sale and dealership!

We pulled the cars out for some better pictures:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts