The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
Might be worth it for the custom body molds from Lotus.

Hmmm, $500 K up front...then how many people were willing to drop 10k for the "wide body kit"???

If 50 people pay me an up-front deposit for a wide body kit of $10k, I'll buy it!

·
Registered
27 Posts
My dutch dealer has a GT1 for sale for quitte some time now.. :) also a nice one ;)

specs

Acceleration: 0 – 100 Km/h = 3.8 s.
Top speed: 314 Km/h
Engine: V8 twin turbo 3500cc 32v
580 Pk. / 7500 rpm
390 Nm / 6500 rpm

·
Registered
624 Posts
Me wants

·
Registered
7,002 Posts
:drool: :drool: :bow:

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Yeah, The GT1 is pure sex..... What a beautiful car. I would take the RR though if you were to twist my arm a bit.The picture of the GT1 on the track is AMAZING! Looks like a fighter jet preparing for launch off of an aircraft carrier deck!

How much $$ is your Dutch dealer asking for the GT1? Maybe I can talk the wife into a second on the house.. wife::panic: Me: :p :D :drool: :shift:

·
Registered
27 Posts
hahah

I will visit him in 2 weeks i will ask him.. :) if u want to have the $$ quicker pm me i can give you his email.

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
I just was hoping you knew what the # was. I am not a player but I wish I were. I would take them both for my collection.:up:

·
Registered
99 Posts
300RR

Regardless of who it goes to in the end, my hope is that the community can keep track of it. Someone should snatch it up for competition in a racing series - the car is still in excellent condition. Counting spare change now...:cool:

Both cars are simply :drool:

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nLxaWAgibvM&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nLxaWAgibvM&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

It beat this monster. -eek-

I would love to have this as a track beast! You would be hard pressed to find something that could beat it around the track. :drool:

·
Registered
99 Posts
Price Drop

Seems as though the 300RR is now selling for less than it was before ≈ $450,000. There should be a group buy simply for the molds. Get enough interested people and then start the replications :clap:

Still counting the spare change....

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Uh... the front clam might fit our 111r cars with some very creative mounting point work, but the rear clam certainly will not fit. From the firewall back the 300RR is a longer car, remember? So if you think you could get those molds and easily start selling body kits to 111r owners, you're probably mistaken.

xtn

PS - I would take the 300RR over the GT1 in a heartbeat.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts