The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '05 SY Elise reached 35,000 mile point. How many of you reached that? How many miles (over 35K miles) does your Elise/exige miles have in it's "Old Age" (high miles)? Mine runs perfectly, street and track!:D How about your Lotus?
--Hal

·
Registered
82 Posts
You have me beat. I just hit 20,000 with my 05 Elise. But you have to cut me some slack, I live in Indiana, the car has to sit in storage 5 months out of the year.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
I took mine ('05) for inspection yesterday, and they were surprised I had 3400 miles. One said, "if I had a car like that, I would be driving it!" I am only in town about 10 days/month, and there are only about 5 months of decent weather here. Will be a long time before I catch up, Hal.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
My '05 SY (May 04 build date) turned 41,000 miles in age last week while doing laps around Laguna Seca. Narry an issue. :cool:

·
Registered
249 Posts
36,000 here. Nothing too major - minor issues all sorted out a while back.

·
Registered
123 Posts
a friend's 2002 elise has only done 6000km (not miles!). Mine has done just under 7000km in 6 months.

·
Registered
283 Posts
My 06 now has 41 000 miles (65 700 km). I drive it hard all the time. I've had new shocks (dampers and springs) installed lately. The car runs perfectly.

·
Registered
182 Posts
got me beat! my baby been sleepin'.

·
Registered
347 Posts
I'm working on it...I have about 14,500, but have only had the car since Nov. It had 7800 on it at that time, so I should be up to you in a year or so, oh yeah:)

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
i have 0 miles on my exige because i dont own one yet HAHA

·
Registered
2,360 Posts
I have only had my elise for 10 days and done a total of around 800 miles. I am coming for you! I bought used with 14k so I will be cheating a bit on my total.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Just coming up to 15,000 miles, bought my 2005 brand new in July of 2006, have driven it every day to work in LA traffic and on weekends in the canyons, few trips to up to Carmel, Santa Barbara, San Diego and Palm Springs. No major mechanical issues, I picked up 2 nails over the course of a year in the same rear tire, just got new rears put on Monday.

Still having a blast every morning and evening when I get to drive to or from work, even in the occasional bad weather or horrible traffic jam.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts