The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up guys , i just thought i would introduce myself. The name is Nick, i am in the hunt for a chrome orange 05 Elise, and trying to find a way to get rid of my horribly depreciated nissan... i drove an Elise last year and fell in love , now i can finally afford one! wish me luck!:nanner2:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Good luck with the hunt. I have an 05 CO, love every minute of it........ when its not hibernating from the snow......

·
Registered
679 Posts
I used to have a 05 350Z and I was able to dump it quick. Track, nav W/ leather, twin turbo kit, few other mods. Sold for $35K

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn , nice... they took a huge hit recently since the 370 came out, my 03 is only worth about 15k now with almost 4k in wheels on her

·
Registered
679 Posts
I think I sold mine in 06. Good luck on the sale.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts
At least you're looking for the right color !! Talk to " Z-dculus "... he'll tell you all the differences.

·
Registered
136 Posts
i myself sold my 350z in order to get an elise let me tell you. best decision i have ever made in my life.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts
CO is a very fast color. good luck selling your 03. have you considered putting the stock rims on and selling the aftermarket ones to a 350z forum member??

·
Registered
2,641 Posts
I know a guy who went from Elise to 350Z and Lamborghini lol

(He totalled his Elise :( bars fell off a truck onto it and squashed it)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
CO is a very fast color. good luck selling your 03. have you considered putting the stock rims on and selling the aftermarket ones to a 350z forum member??
yeah , but i dont have my stocks anymore and these wheels are only worth about 1200 used in their condition... its not worth the hassle

·
Registered
610 Posts
You really never get your money's worth when selling a modded car, most people will refuse to pay added price of the extra goodies you have put on your car unless its Nismo Edition or some crud. Happened to me=/

Good luck, and welcome to the turnip farmer's fan site.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
Not like the Elise is doing a lot better. An 05 is selling for what, 25k now? :(
That sounds on the low side for normal milage - non salvage cars - guessing more like 29K and also e-bay auctions are not a gauge of resale if that is what you are looking at, most have hidden reserves and most are not serious about selling under the reserve - a lot are dealerships trying to drive up bids

·
Registered
55 Posts
At least you're looking for the right color !!
Absolutely kestrel74 :) I always thought the lines looked somehow different when comparing a CO to other colors

1 - 17 of 17 Posts