The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Includes 2 sets, you need to re-use the stock screw. Comes with 2 washers/Shims.

Unscrew the stock broken piece, and replace with a more flexible and non-brittle unit.

$10 plus ship.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Can you show a picture of it installed? Definitely interested, but mine has been broken since before about the car, so I actually don't know where it goes.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can you show a picture of it installed? Definitely interested, but mine has been broken since before about the car, so I actually don't know where it goes.
Sure! It is circled here:

Look in the engine compartment side... there should be a Philips screw. If not I can provide one. Thanks!

Reactions: RapidLotus

·
Registered
468 Posts
HHmmm, have you considered making the clips that hold the ABS wire to the brake line? The flexible, not brittle has an appeal.

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HHmmm, have you considered making the clips that hold the ABS wire to the brake line? The flexible, not brittle has an appeal.
Sure! I Can make anything you need.

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
144 Posts
I was able to get a replacement so no longer need it, but another part that's impossible to get is the front turn signals, not sure if that's something that can be 3D printed, but I'm sure you would find significant demand for that if you could.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
I was able to get a replacement so no longer need it, but another part that's impossible to get is the front turn signals, not sure if that's something that can be 3D printed, but I'm sure you would find significant demand for that if you could.
The front turn signals are now available from Lotus vendors.

Later,
Eldon

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
50 Posts
I found this link:

Parent thread #57: Elise turn indicators?

·
Registered
2,378 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

1 - 10 of 10 Posts