The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That time of year is coming up fast! In less than 2 months over 400 exotic cars will gather in Upper Saddle River for the 3rd Annual Driven by Purpose for DARE Event!

Mark your calendars! September 21, 2014 is going to be huge!

The event will feature a Concours d'Elegance where an exclusive group of 40 beautiful cars will be considered for top honor of the event! This group will be judged by a panel of experts to determine the finest exotic car of the day! If you would like to be considered for the Concours d'Elegance please note this in your registration email!

If your car is not quite Concours ready there will be many other fabulous awards up for grabs! Always a great honor, 10 people's choice awards will be given to those as voted by the thousands of attendees! Trophies will also be handed out by our many fabulous sponsors! And of course the prestigious Driven by Purpose Award will be bestowed upon one of our members!

If you have not yet registered email with your car info for approval! Only those who register will be permitted into this great event! Spots are going quick!

RSVP - [email protected]

As always we encourage you to invite others with exotics to attend as well but they must register to be placed on the guest list! No unregistered cars will be permitted into the event!

https://www.facebook.com/drivenbypurposeevent

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
I highly recommend going to this if you're not going to LOG34. Took my car the first year and loved it.

·
Cyberdyne Model 101
347 Posts
I'll be there :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts