The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It arrived today ... now its time to learn all about her!

Attachments

·
Registered
978 Posts
Did you sigh a big sigh of relief? Beautiful car. You deserve to enjoy her.

·
Registered
7,370 Posts
Nice. When I was a kid my Mom had a Mercedes sedan in similar colors. Loved it.

·
Disciple of Chapman
1,620 Posts
Beautiful. looking good

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
First impressions: I absolutely love it. The IPS in sports mode is really nice and the sound is amazing. Currently, I do not have the urg to run out and buy a new exhaust. I find that it accelerates very quickly, much faster than my current car.
The interior is much nicer than I expected and has a new "real" leather smell ... plus is it quite and comfortable.
I have not played much with the radio ... but definitely is not intuitive.

·
2013 Evora S since 11/13
247 Posts
Congratulations. Start booking hours for learning time. I found having a tablet where I could download the Pioneer manual on it and have it in front of me in the car was very useful. Now, to paraphrase Top Gear, purchasing an Evora how hard could it be?:facepalm

·
Registered
57 Posts
great looking car. glad it finally worked out for you. you should be in the
lotus record books for most persistent purchaser of a lotus and best negotiator.

·
Asst. Helmet Tester
1,229 Posts
Congrats! The driveway looks great, and the car is nice too.

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Grey
987 Posts
Congrats on the car. It looks like you even got a clear sunny day when it arrived. The carbon grey looks so awesome in the sun, doesn't it?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I can not believe how many people have asked me "what is that?" ... I do not have the lotus stickers o the back ...

And I absolutely love the way the IPS downshift is sports mode when slowing down ... makes my think I am in my 360 F1, but this is better!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts