The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Saturday 4/22/17 MA/NH drive - Westford, MA to Wilton, NH

Short road trip to get the mice out the the engine bay. All except reckless drivers are welcome.

Plan:
1000 Gulf Littleton Rd Westford, MA
1010 Depart for
1030 Coffee / meetup at Salt & Light Groton, MA
1100 Depart for
1200 Lunch at Hilltop Cafe Wilton NH

1000 Gulf Littleton Rd Westford MA
This is just a gas stop that I will be passing by but will wait here for those taking 495 who want to meet up for the 20 min back road drive to the coffee stop

1010 Depart for
1030 Coffee / meetup at Salt & Light Groton, MA
There should be lots of street parking by 10:30am but there is also parking in the school lot next door if it's an issue

1100 Depart for Hilltop Cafe Wilton NH
1200 Lunch at Hilltop Cafe Wilton NH
This is a new stop for me, so we'll be winging it a bit with about 45 min to and hour of back roads to check this new lunch stop.

1300 - Currently no post-lunch plans, but some route back to a major highway is a given.

Please let me know if you're coming and if you're bringing someone so I can let the resto's know.
Details are subject to change
This info will be sent to the mailing list. If you don't receive it, let me know.
If I don't already have your cell # send it to me and I'll send you mine.

-Shawn

·
Registered
480 Posts
Damnit. Perfect timing for me to take the Lotus out of hibernation. Got to clean up the scratches on the Cayenne (hit and run in parking garage. thank god no dents) and detail the cayenne saturday.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I'll be there - shooting to meet you at the Gulf Station - all provided the car starts tomorrow morning, I haven't started it in a few months!

·
Super Moderator
3,109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be there - shooting to meet you at the Gulf Station - all provided the car starts tomorrow morning, I haven't started it in a few months!
So, you're saying you'll catch up with us in Groton?

You know, every season (12 now) I don't expect it to actually start when I take it out of hibernation.

·
Premium Member
2,165 Posts
Sorry I missed it but I had a previously scheduled thing with the Z club. I hope to catch up with you at one of the future events.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts