The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a small run of cylinder liner clamp tools made, and am offering them for sale to the community. These are used during engine assembly/disassembly to prevent the liners exiting the block while the cylinder head is off the engine.

These are based on the original Lotus tool T000T0002A, but are of a much higher standard. The plates are laser-cut 1/4" steel, the tubes are CNC cut, and they are yellow zinc plated. They are available in two versions as shown in the photo, as plates only, or plates with tubes welded on.

Pricing per pair including shipping within the US, is $24.00 for the plates only, and $67.75 for the version with tubes. I accept PayPal to turboesprit (at) earthlink (dot) net. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I should add that I will not be able to begin shipping these out until Wednesday 9/26, as the
batch of tools is currently in transit to my home. Thanks!

·
Registered
529 Posts
I would like a set of the ones with the tubes as well.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
The tubes are spacers so you can use the head stud threads to tighten down the clamps.

You could use your own spacers and I thought about that but decided it would be easier for me to get the ones with the tubes since I wouldn't be able to find the spacers when I needed them anyway...:D

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Steven, I'll reserve you a set.

It appears all of the clamps with tubes attached are now spoken for. The tubeless versions are still available.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
StevenD57, yours are ready to ship as soon as I get an address. All other paid orders will be in today's mail.

Everyone else, I do have a two more of the welded tube versions available, as well as quite a few of the tubeless parts.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Bump. One welded set left, quite a few plate-only sets left.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts