The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Everyone,

I have been on the forum for a while and I wanted to share this opportunity with my fellow Lotus fans. I just started working for SSC Racing, SSC Racing - Welcome to SSC Racing, and we are hosting a 4 Hour Endurance Karting race at the end of July(Sunday the 26th) @ California Speedway. The event site is here: Home.

It is 3-4 person teams completing Le Mans style for 4 hours and winner has the most laps completed. The event is designed to be fun and introduce people to the sport of Karting. If we get enough people we can organized a lotustalk mini competition between multiple lotustalk teams.

Also I have arranged a free testing day on Fri July 24th from 9am-12pm so you can get familar with the karts and track. You need to register for the test day, just call me @ (760) 864-1320 x 209 to register for the test day

The cost for everything- kart, suit, helmet, tires, gas, oil, and track time is only $306 per person with a 4 person team.

$306 for two days of karting!

But if you register before July 17th you get $25 off per driver, so only $281 per driver.

Let me know if you guys decide to put together some teams.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
...I would be interested but I'm going to be on a plane heading back east on the 26'th. :wallbang:

If this happens again, please keep us posted ! :shift:

Mike

·
Registered
381 Posts
Wow, sounds like a great time!!!
BUT, I will be in El Toro Auto X'n the whole weekend...
Thanks for sharing the info, though! Hope you have fun!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will, I am going to try and organize more of these events. They are so much fun and they are designed for people to really experience a modern racing Kart. Most people say oh yeah I have been to K1 Speed I know karting, but this is K1 Speed X100.

Just so everyone knows all teams will be running on Spec tires and sealed Spec engines, so it is a drivers race.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If you considering this event sign up before the 17th for $25 off for each driver, also if we do not get enough sign ups before Monday the 20th we will have to cancel the event. So get your friends and neighbors and put together some teams for this fun enduro. Sign up at Home

1 - 5 of 5 Posts