The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
maybe that should go in the thread where there was a discussion about electromagnetic fields:eek:

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,688 Posts

·
Registered
740 Posts
priceless!

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
damn...must be a bullsh*t ticket. :)

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
did u guys notice how many cars slowed down (rubber necking) to look at us and take pics. Some almost stopped on the express side to look. I remember thinking how funny it would be if an accident occured b/c of that and the police would have to let us go.

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
rotflrotflrotflrotflrotflrotfl

you guys need to follow signs better!

rotflrotflrotflrotflrotflrotflrotfl

:thwack:

-poke--poke--poke-

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
New Jersey: America's anus.
BM, what did u get a ticket for? Same as us?

And how many threads are there on this?

Careless driving :shrug: He said he got you guys going 128, but I HIGHLY doubt that because 1. he would have arrested you and SURELY ticketed you and 2. it takes a LONG time to reach 128 in an NA Elise

·
Registered
6 Posts
Plead it down.

I went from 11 Points to 0.

Just be prepared to pay jerseys dumb fee to reducing points to a 0.

$280+ minimum ticket.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
so is there court on labor day? that's the date (9/1) my ticket says. if no one is there am i off? guess i better call.

·
Registered
6 Posts
so is there court on labor day? that's the date (9/1) my ticket says. if no one is there am i off? guess i better call.
Unlike NYS, in Dirty Jersey, even if the cop doesn't show up, your ticket doesn't get dropped. The officer has 2 more chances to make up the court date lol.

·
Registered
440 Posts
I am itching to know how this all happened. Have fast were you going? Where were the cops when they clocked your speed? Did they show you their speed readings on their speed measuring devices? Did they use laser, radar, lidar, PLANE? I believe radar speed readings can be fought on the basis of incorrect use if the speed measuring device was not used properly. For example, to get the most accurate speed reading, an officer needs to have their radar gun aimed PARALLEL to the road they are clocking. Perpendicular readings are inaccurate due to the theory of diffraction (I think that's what it is called). I learned all this from reading "How to beat a ticket" in Barnes and Noble. Find the book...It's a good read! Best of luck to the victims. We should all make a Lotus gathering at the court dates!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts