The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I'm thinking these are worth $1,500 for the set of four but am open to offers and opinions on the price. The rims are in very good condition with no blemishes and the tires have most of the rubber left. The tires alone cost over $1,300. The tires are located in Pittsburgh and local offer have preference. I'd be willing to ship for cost or you can just provide a UPS/FedEX number or whatever. These are from an Exige S.

Attachments

·
Registered
424 Posts
If I did not have 2 sets of LSS wheels, I would have been driving to Pittsburgh to get these. Someone was looking for this 15/16 combo before.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rims Type

There are a few sets of these; which versions are yours? Are they the forged version?

Lotus Wheels - Blackwatch Racing
Anyone able to tell me an easy way to distinguish between forged vs cast or just exactly what rim I have here? I've not been able to match up any of the numbers on the rim to any part number. I see MOD145676 on the 16's and MOD136657 on the 17's.

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
Here is a pic of team dynamics 1.4 for comparison. It does appear his spokes are thicker (outside to inside, not left to right)

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts