The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't know if I can take much more !! :mad::mad: she does have a myspace page tho !! :)

·
Banned
7,592 Posts
I didn't notice it. But now that you mention I guess there haven't been as many artsy type threads lately.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She's taking a ( Permanant ) break from LT. :mad: She's done.....she's not even lurking.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
I've always found her posts very interesting.

I hope shes just on hiatus.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
She will never be back... unless... we all pull together and buy her an Elise :D
i missed this thread, where'd she say that? :shrug: :confused: :( :wallbang:

There wasn't a thread. She says work, personal projects and social life (lack thereof) were the main reasons. She told me about 4 months ago that she would be leaving. After a while, she was still here and I had hoped she changed her mind. She didn't exactly say, but I think part of the reason was missing the 'good old days' here and not really liking the direction things seem to be going also led to her decision. She didn't want a goodbye/don't leave thread. She says she wouldn't read it anyway. If you look on the 'Members list", her screen name and profile are gone.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Very surprising... :shrug:

Lots of time spend here, then bang - nothing.

Very disturbing and troubled way, this is not a Zen way :)

·
Registered
6,037 Posts
It's a damn shame really. Nothing else really to say.

I did notice that there appears to be a picture of Steve (Transio) on her Myspace page. Maybe her kidnapped her. :no:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
1 - 20 of 34 Posts