The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any lease owners of the 400 able to share their lease residual. I’m sure there were not many programs out there.
Noticed auction results around $55k-$60k depending on mileage.

Getting closer to buying and want to know what $number to fight for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
107 Posts
No idea what auction prices are, but it seems like dealer/private for a '17 400 is in the high $60's to low $70's

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Manheim
BOT
Carmax purchase price which uses auction averages (running as a 2017 with 10k miles)

My brother can also pull Europe auction results but not sure if that starts throwing it off when compared.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
276 Posts
There are no lease residuals for Lotuses, I was told they don't lease. As zthang mentioned before, asking price for 17s and 18s is always low to mid 70s.

·
Registered
2017 Lotus Evora 400
654 Posts
Lotus never offered leases for its cars (Elise. Exige, Evora, Evora 400) prices for used ones go from 69k to 90k. Price will depend on Miles and exterior color...yellow, white, silver, green are cheaper than orange or red without black pack....those 2 are hard to find.

Also, I wouldn’t buy an automatic transmission.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Price will depend on Miles and exterior color...yellow, white, silver, green are cheaper than orange or red without black pack....those 2 are hard to find.
Are you saying those colors are cheaper or only when they don't have plack pack?
I have not seen any evidence that any colors were negatives for resale. Some of the pastel colors maybe... I can see less people liking those IMO.

·
Registered
569 Posts
When I was looking for my 2017, one of the LA dealers offered me a lease. I don’t remember the details, except that when I worked out the numbers . . . let’s just say they weren’t favorable over buying.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
IIRC, Lotus in the US did offer leasing for a short while. Not sure if the dealers still do though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts