The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Recently replaced my Elise with a McLaren 12C and my drivetrain collection is up for grabs!

Together, this is everything you'll need to make over 400whp reliably. Many components are rare and have been hard to source.

I've broken it down to a turbo kit, engine, transmission, and clutch package - but together they make for an all around stellar power package for both street and track.

Located in Los Angeles, California. Willing to ship.

Lotus Elise/Exige 2ZZ turbo package:

-New Garrett GTX2867R Gen II ball bearing turbo

-Forced Fed V-band tubular manifold with turbine flange adapter and support bracket

-DMC 3 in. V-band stainless exhaust with interchangeable resonators and hi-flow cat

-DRS EFI X2 ECU and PNP box for both drive-by-wire and drive-by-cable ECU

-DRS Wideband Lambda amplifier kit

-Radium Engineering fuel rail -6AN and Deatchworks 550cc fuel injectors with Walboro 255 lph fuel pump assembly

-DMC air-to-water intercooler kit with Bosch pump

-DRS hi-flow charge plumbing with Synapse BOV. Includes BOE catch can and ITG JC60/86C air filter

-Autometer boost and oil temp gauges with carbon fiber panel

Asking $8500

DRS EFI X2 PnP ECU Tuning | Dynamic Racing Solutions, LLC by DRS | Dynamic Racing Solutions

DRS Power built 2ZZ:

-Nikasil coated 2ZZ block
-Cosworth piston set 10:1 CR (wrist pins, locks, and rings)
-Cosworth connecting rod set
-Cosworth 0.80mm head gasket
-Gasket matched exhaust porting
-Piper stage 2 cam set
-TODA oil pump gear
-Moroso high volume oil pan
-ARP main stud set
-ARP head stud set
-Calico rod, main, and thrust bearings
-Genuine Toyota engine components and gaskets

Properly broken in and less than 6k street driven miles. Just inspected by DRS power with a clean bill of health.

Asking $8000

Lotus C64 transmission refreshed by DRS Power with brand new KAAZ 1.5 way LSD installed. SOLD
New-in-box ACT HD LE1-HDG6 and AASCO Motorsports aluminum flywheel. SOLD

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
209 Posts
Had the 6 puck clutch in one of my Rx7's. I have never stalled a car more in my life than when I first put that in. Ordered the same clutch kit except for my Rx7. It is a great clutch that can handle high horsepower.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
OP, are you good now? Free bump.

San

·
Registered
302 Posts
Is the gearbox built to stock specs? If not what is beefier internally to handle that type of HP?

Thanks,
Henry

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited by Moderator)
I've certainly heard of a fair share of c6X failures in race and launch conditions. I personally experienced a transmission failure in our track car, but it was an endurance race and had seen several years of track abuse prior. 6+ years and 3 Elise/Exige later and I have never had a problem on street or HPDE track days.

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,598 Posts
This is a for sale ad, so if you don't have anything pertinent to this thread, please stay out of it. Thanks.

San

1 - 20 of 24 Posts