The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Craziest Lotus build I have ever seen... GLWS!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey man do you still have the car? If so do you have an email I can reach you at? As I don't have enough posts to PM you.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #32 (Edited)
Hey man do you still have the car? If so do you have an email I can reach you at? As I don't have enough posts to PM you.
Car is still for sale! I can't believe someone has not scooped up this beast, if you tried to build this car you would break into 6 figures build cost.

Email me [email protected] or call/text (FiveOFour) 915.5821

I have been driving my GT3 for track days, the Lotus is getting no use right now and thats just criminal for a car of this caliber :)

All offers/ trades will be considered.

·
Registered
4 Posts
This beastly car is up for grab again folks.

I'm new to this forum but a lurker for years.

Justin put this car on "PENDING SALE" status for me but unfortunately my bank denied my asking loan.
I believe with that much money poured into this car that asking price is a steal. I hope someone buy this now before i start selling my organs :) to try to buy it from Justin again. I'm kicking my **s here, seriously.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I'm new to this forum but a lurker for years.

Justin put this car on "PENDING SALE" status for me but unfortunately my bank denied my asking loan.
I believe with that much money poured into this car that asking price is a steal. I hope someone buy this now before i start selling my organs :) to try to buy it from Justin again. I'm kicking my **s here, seriously.
Car is AVAILABLE once again!

21 - 39 of 39 Posts