The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
But there has only been 5 posts in the past 6 hours! I'm sure many of you lt peops having some idea or question floating around in your heads that you want to get out. So release it! :S

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
what thread?

·
Registered
485 Posts
If exarkun1178 is Batman then Joker is.......

·
Registered
485 Posts
rotfl :thwack:

·
Registered
485 Posts
When is Roaddad going to start building that addition to the house -poke-

:bow:

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
I always find the numbers after a username interesting. For example...1178. Does that mean the person was born in November of 1978? Graduated? From what, High School? What is the significant date... got a driver's license... lost your virginity... were born? What? Or is it random? That actually would be cool.

Or is it some reference to a movie or a book or a song?

1178?
2496?

What does 2496 mean?

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
When is Roaddad going to start building that addition to the house -poke-

:bow:
Decision was made: No bedroom addition (although new garage will be going up shortly :D). She gets to use the guest room that she wanted in the basement anytime for anything as long as we don't have guests. She spends a lot of time in that room, until it gets dark :panic: then she scoots right on up to her "old room" with her sister :D. It's funny that she's afraid of the dark because she's not afraid of much else. Just reminds me that she's still a kid, no matter how tough or smart she is.

Here's a little insight into the daughter in question (she's 11 now):
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f68/bad-38778/
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f68/hacked-46795/
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f68/what-i-havent-reposted-anything-53536/

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
nov 78, i was born...

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
bend a spoon with your telekenisis, otherwise move along.
spinning pinwheels are for lightweights.

·
Registered
9,786 Posts
I always find the numbers after a username interesting. For example...1178. Does that mean the person was born in November of 1978? Graduated? From what, High School? What is the significant date... got a driver's license... lost your virginity... were born? What? Or is it random? That actually would be cool.

1178?
2496?

What does 2496 mean?
My numbers have significance... and so do the letters...

·
Registered
11,221 Posts

1178?
2496?

What does 2496 mean?

John's 2496 was just a random number he picked, in honesty. No significance other than it's been his online alias for many years now :p

Numbers annoy me :mad:

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
I did punch a baby once, in anger... but in my defense, the baby was being kind of a dick:shrug:

·
Registered
891 Posts
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease write something ...

i feel so bored ....

lollllllllllllll

:) :)

·
Registered
2008 Lotus Exige-S 240
1,395 Posts
Has this been discussed? -

I like to browse the site on my phone when I am waiting in line, stuck in traffic, etc. I don't want to log in because I don't want to reset my 'new messages' counter when I finally view the site on a real computer.

The homepage showing the newest posts is about 3 hours behind when you are not logged in. When you are logged in it is up-to-the-minute.

Why? Discuss.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts