The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There will be a 4th of July CTD Run followed by a barbeque...

If you're not doing anything this Friday and want to be part of the group, then post here on the forum or send me a PM... You can also email me at: [email protected] Details will be sent to each participant via email...

RSVP is required... This is a family event... Many will do the run and meet their families for the barbeque...

This event is hosted by Gina and I at our home in Clarksburg, MD...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last Call - Final Instructions email being sent out today... :shift:

·
Registered
773 Posts
Hey Ken - Sorry I won't be able to make this one. :( Other obligations. Sounds like it's gonna be a good time!

Jason - keep in mind that if you take part in the CTD portion of the "event", it certainly is not for the feint of heart! :shift: :evil: :eek: ;)

Ken - Gonna be running point with the new baby?
By the way - I haven't heard back - is my find HERE, yours? Thought you might like a copy of the pic, if so.

You guys all have fun on the 4th! Enjoy, and be safe! I'll be jumping outa airplanes (as usual), but hope to catch up with you all again SOON! :cool:

Cheers,
-Grant

·
Registered
148 Posts
Can't make it either. Was hoping to see the cub scout duo! Remember - blue side up.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You guys missed a GREAT time today... We met in Frederick at 1:00pm and headed out for the 1st half of the run around 2:00pm... Then we took a short break and continued onward finishing at my house around 5pm... We got rained on the last 20 minutes or so of the run...

Gina had the barbecue ready to go and had prepared quite a feast for all of us... We shot off all the fireworks (the really good stuff) keeping the neighbors entertained... It's now about 11:00pm and everyone just said their good-byes... What an excellent day with GREAT friends...

I'll post pictures later...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts