The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone. On Saturday May 3rd the chicago lotus corps will be holding a service clinic/ meet and greet at Fox Valley Motorcars in West Chicago. service, parts, and sales personel will be here to answer all of your questions. come with your tools and parts to do small repairs, or maint. on your lotus, or just come out to meet fellow enthusiasts. the event will be from 10:00 am to 2:00pm. pm me or call Bill Nuccio Jr. with any questions. we will not be available to work on your cars for you, but we will be here to answer any questions, or hook you up with a great deal on the car of your dreams.

thanks,
T.J.
Technician
Fox Valley Motorcars

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Hey TJ, any chance we can get a bit of help in terms of the coolant pipe rubbing that's been recently discovered at this event?

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
To clarify, not asking anyone to do any work for me, but I'm really curious if we could get some cars on a lift and see it firsthand?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
definetly. if there is an elise or exige on a rack...which i am sure there will be at some point, i will gladly show you what people r talking about with that/.

·
Registered
244 Posts
TJ-

I read somewhere that there's a small part (sleeve?) for the hardtop connection under warranty? To quiet the rattles? Do you guys have that in stock? I may come out on Saturday to say hey.

Thanks,
Steve

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TJ-

I read somewhere that there's a small part (sleeve?) for the hardtop connection under warranty? To quiet the rattles? Do you guys have that in stock? I may come out on Saturday to say hey.

Thanks,
Steve
yes there are 2 small plastic sleeves for the front and felt tapefor the back. i will make sure john has them, but we wont be able to install them on saturday.

·
Registered
244 Posts
yes there are 2 small plastic sleeves for the front and felt tapefor the back. i will make sure john has them, but we wont be able to install them on saturday.
Thanks. :bow::bow::bow:

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Hey TJ, thanks again for everything, it was a fun day.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no problem sanj. it was great to see all of you guys, cant wait for the track day on the 19th. hope you all had a great time, i know we did.

T.J.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts