The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cinco de Mayo is almost here. So its time to start planning this year's meet. So lets start by getting a count of how many people are interested. Also, is there someone from that area who can identify some lovely roads to drive on prior to dinner? Lets say tentatively we'd meet for the drive around 1. Drive for a couple of hours and then meet at the restaurant for 430ish to site down and celebrate. Thoughts and opinions? (boy that's a loaded question!!!) :wallbang:

·
Registered
263 Posts
I'm in so long as I'm in town. :) Mariachi sounds great. Only problem is I'm going to want to drink a margarita, and I don't have an autopilot yet. Doh!!

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
If I have my car I will be there

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mike, I can probably map out some roads. I'm in the New Milford area all the time as it's right between my two residences.
Alan, please do. I just won;t have a chance between now and then with finals coming up.

boo. too far :(
WHAT??? I drove all the way down to the fish & chips run. That was a long 3 hour ride home. Come on, you can do it!!! :)

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They have a breathalyser test before you go on the track. So that may be out of the question. But I will put it out to the group:

Would you rather go on a scenic drive or go karting before we go to El Mariachi?

·
Registered
556 Posts
I'll see if I can get a couple of us from Ma. to come down. Milford is a fun run to get to!

Bruce :shift:

·
Registered
11,221 Posts
Since that's my neck of the woods, Alan contact me and we can arrange for an awesome ride.
HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazyeyes:crazyeyes

Can't decide between driving and karting especially given the awesome rates at On-Track.

I'll be happy with either decision.

Do they really breathalyze you or is that only if you APPEAR to be intoxicated?

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
HE'S ALIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :crazyeyes:crazyeyes

Can't decide between driving and karting especially given the awesome rates at On-Track.

I'll be happy with either decision.

Yes, been crazy with work, and just got back from Disney.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I've never seen it but I also don't want to get into a situation where they feel I need to be tested.

1 - 20 of 101 Posts