The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
insert clever title here
7,702 Posts
Buyer beware - many dealers won't transfer places in line like this. If you choose to 'purchase' this, be sure you talk to the dealer yourself about this transaction and confirm all the details.

Also, what's with the 0-60 of 4.4s? That's only with the LSS, which this car does not come equipped with. So, 4.9 seconds, right?

·
Registered
687 Posts
First you list your spot for $2000. Then you re-list it for $3500. Now it's back again, this time at $5000. :confused:

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Sounds like a real-estate speculator. They list a house for 6 months, and can't sell it, so they raise the price to account for appreciation in value?! I guess if these people were smart enough to realize the flaw in their logic, they wouldn't have to resort to brokering **** to make money.

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
transio said:
Sounds like a real-estate speculator. They list a house for 6 months, and can't sell it, so they raise the price to account for appreciation in value?! I guess if these people were smart enough to realize the flaw in their logic, they wouldn't have to resort to brokering **** to make money.
Hijack,
Steve, speaking of realstate, whatever happened to your mortgage and the bank raising the house value?

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
storm-elise said:

Here is another chance for elise lovers to get in my spot.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
Dan said:
First you list your spot for $2000. Then you re-list it for $3500. Now it's back again, this time at $5000. :confused:
I think I see how this works...anyone want my #88 spot for $20k? It must be worth 4x as much as a #21 spot due to the appreciation in the elise market. :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
bith asses

I hope you all crash on your first drive
,,,bitches. and randy I know it was you who called .......
cost me $7,000
I hope you stub your toe!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,802 Posts
I don't understand what he's trying to say. He got a higher bid this time and it still didn't close successfully?

Chris

·
Forum Founder
29,081 Posts
Re: bith asses

storm-elise said:
I hope you all crash on your first drive
,,,bitches. and randy I know it was you who called .......
cost me $7,000
I hope you stub your toe!!!!!!!
I have no idea what you are talking about. I really don't have time to get involved in your dealings nor do I care really. I personally had no problem with you wanting to sell your spot. I would rather someone that wants an Elise take it, and it will either go on the open market or the dealer will sell it most likely with the same result. So who did I call? I would like to know.

The toe reference is kinda odd. It also confuses me.

·
Registered
2,955 Posts
What are " bith asses" :confused: :confused: :confused:

Sounds like storms dealer must have found out about his plan to sell the car, told him he cant do it and now he thinks Randy called the dealer.

STORM, YOU ARE FORGETTING , WE ARE EBAY SCUM HATERS HERE

If you want to post here that you are selling you car thinking that your post will find you a buyer you are wrong. Most of us on this forum ordered our cars a long time ago and would be pissed if we had to wait even longer because specualtors were tying up our wait.

Go fishing in another pond!

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
xxxotic said:
What are " bith asses" :confused: :confused: :confused:
My guess was that "bith" is "bit*h" without a "c", because that might not pass the forum filter?

The toe thing is just plain weird. storm-elise seems troubled...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Sorry Randy I was just pissed my dealer told me not to sell my spot after i talked to him. My name or the dealer name wasnt on the list so i figured you called him. Obviously someone called but just not sure who. I think its unfair beacause I had my deposit in like everyone else. My salesman said lotus called him and told him I cant post the spot on ebay buy I would have to buy then re-sell the car, not cool. I had a buy it now for $7,000 but i think i have to tell him i cant do it. Let me remind you i had my deposit down for a long time, now its like it was a wast of time and $$$.
I hope you all enjoy your cars,, like i said i only wish i could afford it:(
but good luck to you all .
Im not a hater
Peace
Stubing your toe really hurts:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts