1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Premium Member
6,933 Posts
Amen to all of this. We need Geely to step up and put Lotus back at the top where it belongs. Good ole race on Sunday , sell on Monday!

This is also a way to get an Asian team at the top rung of the ladder.

Reactions: StressCraxx

·
Registered
2006 Elise, Krypton Green with hard top and Touring Package..
10 Posts
Amen to all of this. We need Geely to step up and put Lotus back at the top where it belongs. Good ole race on Sunday , sell on Monday!

This is also a way to get an Asian team at the top rung of the ladder.
So, is there any updated news on the new Lotus model that is coming to the US ? I know they have been keeping details and timing somewhat secret and delayed with the Covid 19 shut downs, but curious if anyone has seen any more information yet.

I'm hoping for a solid Elise replacement that hasn't grown too much in scale, but time will tell. Really would prefer that Geely would just put the money into getting the Elise legal for sale in the US, but don't think that is ever going to happen.

Either way, will be nice to see something newer available that might come close to the Elise experience. Fingers crossed !

·
Premium Member
6,933 Posts
We are all waiting patiently. reason I kept my 11S which I truly love rather than just go all in on a GT for now. If I like the new offerring, great. If not, plenty out there.

Reactions: Hulgar1
1 - 4 of 4 Posts