The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
ah, now it is starting to get more interesting! wonder how many are selling for $60k hmmmmmmmmm

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
LotusLust said:
ah, now it is starting to get more interesting! wonder how many are selling for $60k hmmmmmmmmm
Man you can walk on the permeating ether of cynicism :)

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
mikester said:
Great news about the cars, the pipeline is starting to fill.

Yessss!!!! :cool: :clap:
What are you so excited about, Mikester?? Every car that shows up in Georgia is one that isn't making it to the west coast! ;)

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
jml1952 said:
What are you so excited about, Mikester?? Every car that shows up in Georgia is one that isn't making it to the west coast! ;)

YESSSSSSS!!! :D

·
Forum Founder
29,083 Posts
Keep in mind that every week, another ship departs UK. And those ships will carry more and more Elises as time goes on.

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
you famaliar with the myth of tantalus? suiting as these cars are...in the water

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
Randy Chase said:
Keep in mind that every week, another ship departs UK. And those ships will carry more and more Elises as time goes on.
How about two ships, one for the east coast and one for the west coast? Or is that too much to hope for??

·
Registered
3,684 Posts
all your elise are belong to us

·
Registered
7,610 Posts
LotusLust said:
47 of them. ;)

·
shay2nak
24,910 Posts
hopefully these pics will include the rest of the colors. Red, yellow, ST and BRP are getting boring. No offense. Seems like everyone and their mom have ordered these 4 colors only. :p

·
Banned
6,941 Posts
I don't think Elise's are selling for 60K. I've heard about all sorts of cars being offered for a *much* smaller premium over list.

Stan

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
I don't know how some of you people make it through a single day, everything is bad news, the glass is always half empty :rolleyes:

Hey I'm pretty manic myself, but come ON, when cars start showing on U.S. docks, I don't see that as a bad thing, whether it's the left or the right side of the country. ;)

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
I'm a pessimist, so sue me.

I'm also extremely self-centered, so I filter all Lotus news through my what's-in-it-for-me prism.

50 cars arriving on the east coast is not that exciting to me, although it's nice to know that Lotus is making progress in delivering them.

50 cars arriving on the west coast would be more exciting, since it would get them on the roads out here.

demos arriving on the west coast would be a lot more exciting, since people could then report on their driving experiences in areas with which I'm familiar.

cars arriving at Silver Star would be really exciting, since I could go look at them and perchance drive one.

50 cars arriving at Symbolic would be extremely exciting, since my car probably would be here (and perhaps yours as well, Mikester).

I refuse to compromise a lifetime of pessimism by getting too excited about these minor details. It will be interesting to see if driving an Elise around will warp my perspective. :)

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
shay2nak said:
hopefully these pics will include the rest of the colors. Red, yellow, ST and BRP are getting boring. No offense. Seems like everyone and their mom have ordered these 4 colors only. :p
I ordered BRP, my mom ordered CO.

Since she ordered CO and it's on backorder, I'll get my car 5 years before she gets hers. Sorry CO Mafia!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts