The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
With unlimited money anything in the automotive realm is possible. With a car you don't want lift and with a plane you do. I guess the definition is something around drive wheels touching the ground.

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
I was under the impression that this thing was basically vaporware?

·
Registered
1,481 Posts

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Sad, I agree.

I wish the Tesla 3 model would continue with its Lotus design roots; as the Model S design strongly resembles the stillborn Eterne.
Wow - I hadn't noticed how closely the Model S looks like that Eterne. The resemblance in the headlight design is really striking.

If it's any consolation, from what I've read about the Model 3, it certainly shares British levels of unreliability (our Model S feels like it pretty much always has something wrong with it) and questionable build quality.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow - I hadn't noticed how closely the Model S looks like that Eterne. The resemblance in the headlight design is really striking.

If it's any consolation, from what I've read about the Model 3, it certainly shares British levels of unreliability (our Model S feels like it pretty much always has something wrong with it) and questionable build quality.

IMHO the resemblance is more than passing.

Elon is a smart guy who buys off the shelve MBZ S class bits and bolts it to 7000 thousand AA batteries and sells it for $100K.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts