The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
V EQLS IR
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, June 10th (next-NEXT-tuesday) is British night at Brew City Cruise Night up in Mequon, WI.

We had a pretty good showing last year, would love to do the same again! Last year i believe we met up at 5pm at the Northshore Marcus Cinema, which is just down the road.

Brew City Cruise Night Home Page
12741 N. Port Washington Road
Mequon, WI 53092
262-243-5844

https://www.facebook.com/BrewCityCruiseNight

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
2,034 Posts
I'm in! Was meaning to post something but haven't gotten around to it...

It is funny though because their cameraman obviously hates me! I like how in their picture they cut me out since I'm parked next to the Orange car on the right... In other events they take a picture of every car one by one and purposely skip mine too... :huh:

Also Any interest In Lake Mills Cars and coffee this Sunday & Supercar Saturday on the 7th?

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
I'm going! Seeing as I wanted to go last year, but missed it! A friend of mine lives right in the area and usually takes his 57' Chevy. Look forward to meeting other Lotus enthusiasts/owners!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I see you're in Elkhart Lake... We always camp at Road America for the big August races 8/7 - 8/10. I bring my Elise from Stevens Point, and my son (Me!) brings his Exige from Milwaukee. This year my middle son will have his new Mini JCW there too...

You should stop by for a cold beverage. We also have some pretty cool connections with the drivers and pit crews...

Todd

·
V EQLS IR
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
anyone else still interested? this is extremely fitting weather for "british night" : )

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
anyone else still interested? this is extremely fitting weather for "british night" : )
ill still go as long as it stays relatively dry... ill be keeping an eye on the weather throughout the day though

·
V EQLS IR
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
welp, this sucks - just got out of work so i'm obviously not attending. sort of ironic too, since i started the thread! :sad:

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
welp, this sucks - just got out of work so i'm obviously not attending. sort of ironic too, since i started the thread! :sad:

I didn't go either because of the rain (which I heard it came down in the Milwaukee area earlier that evening)

ill go to at least one of these Tuesdays though as long as weather holds up...

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Grey
987 Posts
ill go to at least one of these Tuesdays though as long as weather holds up...
When you say "one of these Tuesdays", what frequency does this event happen? 2nd Tuesday of the month or something like that? Weekly?

I couldn't make it last night because I had to work late and I'm an hour away, but I plan on trying to make it sometime.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
When you say "one of these Tuesdays", what frequency does this event happen?

5/6 Kick Off
5/13 Truck Night
5/20 Mustang Night
5/27 Asian Performance Night #1
6/3 Corvette Night #1
6/10 British Night
6/17 Swedish + Saab Club of North America
6/24 German Night
7/1 Stance Wisconsin + Modern Customs
7/8 MOPAR + AMC Night
7/15 Ford Night
7/22 Porsche Night
7/29 Exotic Night featuring Italians
8/5 Rods n Relics Club Night
8/12 BMW/Mini Night featuring Badger Bimmers
8/19 Orphan Night (Pontiac, Oldsmobile, etc.)
8/26 Corvette Night #2
9/2 Muscle, Pony, and Track Car Night
9/9 Asian Performance Night #2
9/9 Asian Performance Night #2
9/16 ALL-AMERICAN Night
9/23 General Motors Night
9/30 Season Finale!

·
V EQLS IR
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
technically it's every tuesday, and there is a theme to each of them. however, everyone is welcome all the time, and there are lots of cars that i swear i see at every single one in the pictures.

i've only been to two of them, and it's a nice relaxed show. Not super organized, not super huge (maybe 100 cars?), but they do actually have a couple good beers on tap and you can grab a bite there as well (its a mexican place now)

all in all i dont know if i'd drive that far for it (for me its almost on the way home) but last year when we had 5 or 6 at british night it was pretty cool.

Next one of interest would *maybe* be exotics night on 7/29

1 - 12 of 12 Posts