The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks, so here's the deal. Let's get together for a nice ride through CT and Western MA and then some tasty food afterwards. The plan is to meet at Brookside Plaza in Enfield at 12:00 PM. I'd like to be on the road by 12:30 and we'll head west into Suffield and then into MA. We'll loop around just south of Lee and then head back. Ride should be between 2 and 2.5 hours.

We've got a couple of choices for food that I'd like you help choosing. We could stop at the New Boston Inn which is at the 1/2 way mark of our ride. Here is the link: Berkshires Bed and Breakfast: New Boston Inn BTW - It's supposed to be haunted!

Or, we could stop at the Suffield Inn or, for something really less formal, Red Robin!

So please let me know and if we could decide on a place to eat by 6/22 that would be great!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We're still regardless of the car show. I'm open to deciding on food at the last minute.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes - This is on. I'm going for a drive either way. Since it appears that there will only be a couple of us we can decide on food on the fly. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alan - message sent

Hopefully I we'll have a few more cars meeting me at noon in Enfield. :wave:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
exarkun, you missed a great ride. Alan and I had a great lunch at the haunted tavern, spent a long time with the crowd from the restaurant that had gathered around our cars and then had a great ride thru the twisties. Then we took a side trip and ended up at LRP. All and all, a great time.

Here are some pix from our walk around the track.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts