1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
holy crap!

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
That doesn't look like a 2 11. Kinda butchered, no? like a really bad home made ricer kit. power is fantastic though, well done with that part anyway. maybe next time just post the dyno? with out the car.

·
Registered
607 Posts
F1esque!? 0-60 in 2secs should be in order if no wheel spin judging from current Porsche 911 Turbo times? I do like the looks.

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Spools way too late. Typical dyno queen. Nothing usable down low.

Not a good looking car, despite the amount of effort exerted.

San

·
Registered
7,117 Posts
its an elise not a 2/11 right? ( real 2/11's have an S1 chassis, btw...)

should run it with Lotus cup to know if its the fastest 'unlimited elise' - so doubts exist, but those are big HP #'s for sure!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
looks like it isn't anymore from the looks of that dyno.
Realized that right after I posted. Dat boost threshold! But this guy isn't stupid, I'm sure there's a very good reason why he went to a single turbo versus a compound charged setup. He has already proven he can run a compound setup so the switch to single turbo must be pretty well-informed.

While I don't agree with it stylistically, that is some craftsmanship on display. And that boost must come on like a missile to your spine. Dayam.... must be a riot. :shift:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
I believe he is just tired of messing with things so single turbo. From what I saw him post this is just a mild, nothing crazy tune to get him driving

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
If its an elise, why attempt to pass it off as a 2 11? seems silly.

·
Premium Member
607 Posts
'Fastest' on the dyno?...probably. Fastest anywhere else depends on driver and durability. Fastest and Furiousest...definitely.

It's a 111 right? Not a 211. 211s will have '211' in the VIN. S2 chassis cars will have '111' in the VIN.

·
Registered
569 Posts
There are vids on YouTube of his car. I thought this was Ronin's car in California. He's the guy with the ultra modded twin charged car in LA.a anyway after he wrecked the twin charged car he built this one. Again, this is what I heard... It's a highly modded elise... Not a 211..

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 20 of 45 Posts