·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I think there are like 5 left!

·
Premium Member
689 Posts
Just an FYI to anyone looking for a FULL day of driving.

Our run ends up in Litchfield County. Could be very convenient.

CT Run + Lemans + Drive-In = :clap:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Unfortunately I can't do the 12th.

Still free on the 13th, maybe we can do a dyno day? and make it a Lotus weekend.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
Ok, after looking at the maps, looks like I'm in as long as there is no rain. I'm gonna do the bottom to top run with some others and we end up in that area near the drive in. So what time and where are you guys gonna meet up. I think the other drive ends up in Cannan, CT.

BM are you gonna do the same as me? Wanna meet up near Greenwich on our way to Westport early in the morning?

Greg

·
Registered
4,437 Posts
i wish everyone a great drive.....

macdady, a heads up, it is a very very long drive. almost 5 hours to get there. then the movie, last year it was a double feature. then 2 and a half hours i stayed at peck555 house then 2 1/2 hours home....

but have a good time, really! rotfl

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i wish everyone a great drive.....

macdady, a heads up, it is a very very long drive. almost 5 hours to get there. then the movie, last year it was a double feature. then 2 and a half hours i stayed at peck555 house then 2 1/2 hours home....

but have a good time, really! rotfl

Haha, well I just looked at the maps and milage, didn't think about time. A total trip seemed like it would be about 400 miles, which usually takes 6 hours, but that's when your on highway doing 80mph. I guess fun slower roads would take a lot longer. Maybe too long. 400 miles of driving is starting to seem like a lot more then it sounds.

·
Registered
560 Posts
400 miles? i might have to pass-

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, that's the unfortunate part of going to this drive in. There is no direct route. So even for me living in the area its still a 45 minute ride home. But it was a good time last year and so I thought, what the heck, lets put it on the calendar.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
macdady2424 looks to be the only one who has committed to this. Are there any other takers? If not then I may bag this for now and we can try again later.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
macdady2424 looks to be the only one who has committed to this. Are there any other takers? If not then I may bag this for now and we can try again later.
Sorry, I'm gonna back out. Too much to do on Sat. (doing half of the other CT drive then heading back south toward home before they hit Lime Rock). If no one else is joining, I would be up for doing it another day if Vangman would consider rescheduling. Even this Sunday would work for me where I could do the whole thing.

Once again, sorry.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
OK - Since macdaddy2424 can't make this and no one else has committed to this I'm gonna postpone this until another date.

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Unfortunately I can't....my temp plate expired and my dealer was a bit negligent in getting my plates from DMV so I am grounded until I get them :mad:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts