The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys! Just a reminder for the Southeastern Wisconsin folks (or anyone, really) that our July Cars and Coffee Waukesha event is this Sunday from 7:30-10:30AM at Black Canyon Coffee in Wales. The forecast looks good and we'd love to see you there! PS - feel free to invite your friends and spread the word.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
I should be there... never been in that area before though, so ill have to scout it out after work today :shift:

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
1,770 Posts
I'm planning to me there as long as the weather continues to hold out!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool! I forgot to mention here that there is a little construction going on in the area. If you want an alternative route, get off at Meadowbrook Road, go south to Hwy 18, and then just take 18 west to the coffee shop.

·
V EQLS IR
331 Posts
guh, i am stuck out in CA on a business trip - was supposed to be home in time for both Road America friday night AND for C&C sunday, but now it looks like i wont be back until midweek.

was really looking forward to this, too :mad:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kris, we missed you and Allison! We had a very nice first event with a great variety of vehicles. We had a little of everything attend, including a funny little British bicycle!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just a reminder that our August gathering is this Sunday from 7:30 - 10:30AM. Drop in if you can; we'd love to see you!

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Just a reminder that our August gathering is this Sunday from 7:30 - 10:30AM. Drop in if you can; we'd love to see you!
are we rolling out to the lake mills thingy if enough people are interested?

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looking forward to meeting you, mbrunner! And the more, the merrier, of course :) Mat, we are gonna head over to Lake Mills to check it out after things wrap up at our gathering.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Looking forward to meeting you, mbrunner! And the more, the merrier, of course :) Mat, we are gonna head over to Lake Mills to check it out after things wrap up at our gathering.
sounds good :up:

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
We're definitely doing a "spirited drive" afterwards. I'm going to start a thread for this year's run this week some time.
:up: :nanner:

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
A spirited drive where I don't have to lead? Daddy like!
I'm in

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
It was a pleasure meeting everyone, see you guys next month!
Thanks for coming out, Mark! And Tony, too. It was nice to meet you both. Looking forward to seeing everyone next month!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts