The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I (by the grace of god) have Tues and Thurs off this week...

Tues (tomorrow) I'm probably going to change my oil in the AM then go to Newport European and Newport McClaren since I finally have a weekday off..

but I'm game to meet up with anyone since I don't get many weekdays off...anyone want to do lunch, dinner or a brief meetup at the dealerships? either day...wednesday the 4th I think the wifey and I are going to do somethign

·
Back to the Future, again
6,155 Posts
We went to Newport because Lotus Nut wanted to check out an Evora... we ended up playing there with their other inventory for an hour... just walking around, and talking him out of buying an Evora. Ali was talking about how bad Maserati was. I was busy looking at the Rolls.

So, there are things to do... just have to be with a bunch of guys who can waste time standing around.

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just want to take a look at the 12s they just got in, and the staff at Newport is always extremely welcoming and chatty. I enjoy going just to peek my head in. I don't often have weekdays to run around so I'm taking advantage of it, and the chance to meet up with some of the guys for lunch if they're interested.

I'll probably be changing my oil/running around newport/huntington today, and then go for a drive on Thursday.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
I want to go too, but I'm also working both days. I was just at Newport's Costa Mesa service dept. to pick a part up, and the guys let me out to the shop to check out the Evora's and Rolls' being worked on.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts