The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
71 Lotus Europa, chassis & body, most susp, sold with bill of sale.
Could be a very cool electric car conversion or a cool race car.

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,689 Posts
Doesn't look like a 1971 to me... :shrug: You....might want to put a price to it tho.

·
Registered
685 Posts
Second thoughts - not even a TC rear. A lot of fibreglass work I suspect, on an s2.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Looks like a TC with the warts removed. Not S2. Is there a serial number plate in the front trunk? Driver's door?

Anyway, send an email to Jerry at Lotus Europa Central -- Home Page
Email address under "contact". He keeps a registry and lists all Europas that are for sale.

We know everybody, it's a small world...

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
Looks like a TC with the warts removed. Not S2. Is there a serial number plate in the front trunk? Driver's door?

Email address under "contact". He keeps a registry and lists all Europas that are for sale.

Without a VIN don't know how much help he'll be. Can't be listing ALL Europas for sale, over the years I've sold three and don't believe I ever let him know.:shrug:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

I checked under the nose, sure enough warts were removed:no:

I couldn't find a plate either.
Here are the rest of the stuff that go with it, including the hard to find tail lights & door glass:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts