The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know if there is a registry out there for the 72D's? I was just wandering, to see where all of them were located. Is there a registry to put you Lotus on, that might brake them down into color, type, or? Let me know.

·
Registered
4,240 Posts
There was a "lotus map" that done in google by someone. If you search for it on google you will find it.

I'm on my phone now so i cant really do much :(

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the reply. I forget not everyone works nights! I also know of one in Louisiana (ha ha) and a new one on the showroom in Memphis.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Does anyone know if there is a registry out there for the 72D's? I was just wandering, to see where all of them were located. Is there a registry to put you Lotus on, that might brake them down into color, type, or? Let me know.
Have one in Stow Mass.

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well that is 8 of them, wounder where the rest of them are located in the US/Can. Might just as well list and put pics on here. Start our own registry unless we get hijacked!

·
Premium Member
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I think we all know what our car looks like. =) Though I suppose some have swapped the exhaust or wheels, it's for the most part looking at twins. =)
OK, you have a point! Maybe just list where they are located and the # you have. We could also list any mods that have been done. Anyone else have any suggestions? I know that Lotus has offered limited cars before and will still come out with more, but I think that being one of only 20 in the states is worth keeping up with.
Just my 2 cent for what its worth!!!! (Not Much I am Sure):huh:

·
Registered
879 Posts
Nah, post pics....Everyone sees the car differently and will photograph it as such. I almost bought one as well. I really like it.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Some info on Type 72D I found when I was looking in 07:

.... TX #02 (private sale)
2747 CA #.. British Motor Car Distributors, LTD
2798 WA #06 (mine)
2815 CA #.. Lotus Beverly Hills
3007 IL #.. Fox Valley Motorcars
3021 FL #.. World Imports
3065 FL #.. Prestige Imports
3067 MN #.. Jaguar Land Rover Minneapolis
3128 OH #.. Midwestern Auto Group
3129 MO #.. Midrivers Lotus Preowned Super Store
3142 PA #.. Rothrock Chevrolet-Lotus
3143 OH #.. Mazda Saab Lotus of Bedford

the 4 digits are the last 4 of the VIN.

and here's one currently on cars.com:
3130 PA #13 Morgan Automotive Inc

I know Lotus of Greenwich had 1, as did the dealer in Denver.

And the one from Portland, no idea where it really ended up:

.... OR #43 (private sale)

I bought mine in NV and it ended up in WA, so I can't really say that the origin states listed above are accurate at all. =/

1 - 20 of 70 Posts