Registered
6,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold.

·
Have you GYLO'd?
1,689 Posts
An A1 Europa

It's a beautiful car, Todd - sorry to hear you're having to sell it. Someone will be getting a great car...

I took the picture below at GYLO 7 on Sunday.

--Bob Collum

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love your car. I have been a Lotus enthusiast for as long as I can remember. But never an owner. I would love to see the car. I read in your email that you intend to show you car at the Lilypons. It looks like it would be closer for me to see it there if that is possible. If that is not possible I can visit you anywhere you wish. I am very interested. I am newly retired and have been looking to fulfill a life long dream.

Greg Saggers
Camp Hill, PA

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love your car. I have been a Lotus enthusiast for as long as I can remember. But never an owner. I would love to see the car. I read in your email that you intend to show you car at the Lilypons. It looks like it would be closer for me to see it there if that is possible. If that is not possible I can visit you anywhere you wish. I am very interested. I am newly retired and have been looking to fulfill a life long dream.

Greg Saggers
Camp Hill, PA
Bob,

Thanks for posting that pic.

Greg,

Keep an eye on the weather for Adamstown, MD for next Sunday. If it's going to be a clear day, I will be there. I generally don't take it out even if there is a plausible threat of rain.

Yes, the windshield wipers work, it's just not an enjoyable drive in that car in the rain, especially on the two interstates I need to travel to get to the show.

Here is the link to the OBCD

CCNEMGTR

We can take further communication offline to my email: [email protected]

Todd

·
Premium Member
11,995 Posts
Oh, man. I am sorry to hear you're not fairing well.

That is a terrific example of a Europa.

I think you'll miss it.

Good luck.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh, man. I am sorry to hear you're not fairing well.

That is a terrific example of a Europa.

I think you'll miss it.

Good luck.
Thanks Gil.

There is some interest already in the car, and there are second thoughts and a pit in my stomach thinking about selling.

But the situation is such that in the foreseeable future I will be physically unable to drive it, or any other car.

·
Registered
7,248 Posts
Nice car, I know it's difficult to part with.

GLWS

·
Registered
249 Posts
I'm sorry you're having health issues. I hope you're able to recover completely.

I know selling your baby is hard. She's beautiful and you should get a good price. Hopefully, that will ease some of pain.

In the meantime, keep us informed.

Good luck!

·
Registered
356 Posts
Twin Specials at Lewes, Delaware last year.

I can attest to the quality restoration on this Special. Beautiful rich and dark blue paint. It is parked next to my JPS Europa (left in picture) at the car show in Lewes, Delaware last year. I just sold mine (just left today in fact) and miss it already! This is a very good car at a very reasonable price! I was envious of its fine detail and very clean suspension throughout as compared to my "driver" on the left. Current owner bought it very shortly after this showing. Good luck to you on the sale and with your health!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the comments QQROPA. The PO did all the amazing work in the car, I've just been tidying up loose ends.

It will be at The Original British Car Day in Adamstown, MD on Sunday June 1.

·
Registered
6,651 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sold.

·
Premium Member
11,995 Posts
Good for you.

I hope your health improves very rapidly.

g

1 - 12 of 12 Posts