The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FIVE alloy wheels in fair/good shape ( I'd give them a 6 +.....some nicks that could be sanded out and need some paint )

Bathtub ( may have been modified by original owner ) but in good shape with two little tears in the fiberglass corners

Rear Bumper---- beautiful shape-- I'd give it an 8-9

TC Valve cover gasket- cork; intact.

rear sway bar

Headers / ( the muffler shown may not be for the TC )

Solid shift linkage

Pertronix Electronic ignition ( will post more pictures later )

PREFER NOT Shipping anything.... Pick up local Detroit area, or I will drive 1/2 way to Cleveland or Chicago..( IF you buy the whole lot !! )...so...Midwest

I'd like to get 525.00 for everything..... or best offer.

Attachments

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Ok, I cleaned ONE wheel up ( took 2 hours with some scotch brite & elbow grease ) but this is indicative of what condition they are in ( better than I thought ) The one yellowish colored wheel is yellowed lacquer.....and appears to be almost new; never used or used VERY little ( might have been on a spare tire )....but the scotch brite worked great..... the rest need the same treatment but if ...........I DO IT.........the price goes up !! hahahaha....

Attachments

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
arggg... wheels, starter and gasket... and maybe the headers... i want i want i want

I'll ask the wife if she's headed to MI this summer. If so and you don't mind breaking it up I'd like those 8 items. I can use them for the Seven. I don't have a use for the tub, bumper, etc and I'm sure that she would kill me if I added them as garage wall art :D

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,687 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
wow....sorry I haven't updated this thread, ......everything sold locally except the bumper & tub....yahoo groups is amazing for old Lotus parts sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts