The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a few Sevens (Caterham/Birkin) and an Eleven (Westfield) together at Supercar Sunday and then went for a great drive in the twisties

Ran into this lovely Gullwing in the hills

more pics Here

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
Looks like a blast! :shift:

One member here (don't remember who) from Orlando was selling his 7 (it looked sweet) a while back and I had to pass. Man, I wish the timing had been better!

BTW, nice car, mopho! Enjoy it!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Great pics, Morgan!

The 7's make the 11 look like a normal size car! I like the one of the group huddled under the tree in the shade.

Must have been awesome to run into the Mercs. Looks like Moss' lid in the passenger seat of the red one. No sign of string-backed gloves, though..

- Allen.

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Hah yeah, there was one there not in the shots posted here. I'm pretty sure that additional praise for mopho's car is a given, I doubt it's possible to not like that Caterham.

Speaking of which, how do people pronounce Caterham there? The "correct" way is Kay-trum, but I do people outside of the UK actually say that?

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Speaking of which, how do people pronounce Caterham there? The "correct" way is Kay-trum, but I do people outside of the UK actually say that?
Most people here don't even know what it is, let alone how to pronounce it

All the owners I have met call it Kay-trum (K2 Rum), myself included.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts