The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We will be meeting on Thursday, August 14th at Kimball Farm in Westford, MA (400 Littleton Rd. ) for their cruise night. Car exhibitors and their passengers enter at no charge.

If you haven't been to Kimball's it's quite the ice cream stand with a par 3 pitch and putt, driving range, mini-golf, bumper boats, food, and some very popular, over-sized servings of ice cream.

Kimball Farm - Events

I've been to the Kimball Farm cruise night and it's a good event with food, entertainment, and of course, ice cream. There's lots of room for the cars
and the spectators are generally respectful of the cars. It's mostly classic cars but not entirely. e.g., there's a GT40 that seems to be making regular appearances.

·
Super Moderator
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We'll be meeting in the parking lot of the 99 Restaurant at 333 Littleton Rd. (Route 110) Westford, MA prior to 6PM. After that, you should head directly to the event at Kimball Farm, which is located at 400 Littleton Rd. (Route 110), Westford, MA. By arriving together they should be able to group us.

Don't forget that the Northeast Exotic Car Show is on 8/16. If you have to pick one or the other, the NECS is the one to go to. It's a once-a-year event, for a good cause, with a strong Lotus attendance. If you're coming from the south look for a pre-show gathering at the Burlington Mall for the drive to Merrimack, NH.

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
I'm going to do the cruise night at least. Now if I could only firgure out how to get to Westford. :eek:

Who is going to be meeting at the Burlington Mall for the brewery thing, and at what time? I'll be coming from Reading, and Burlington is right around the corner.

·
Registered
239 Posts
I will try to be there tonight, but I will be coming from the office in Attleboro and probably won't make the 99 by 6:00PM. See you guys there.

Dave

·
Registered
4,713 Posts
Good fun last night. It was nice to talk with HiroY, AVE, Wicked and Keeper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts